Manpower & Maintenance Services Ltd, was duly incorporated under the Company’s Act of Jamaica as a Limited Company on May 4, 1990. The company was established primarily to provide Janitorial, building and grounds maintenance services to health care institutions.
Its impeccable track record of performance and service delivery at the Tony Thwaites Wing of the University Hospital of the West Indies, however, ensured that the company quickly attracted among its clients, commercial enterprises such as banks and offices, construction and renovation sites, sport facilities, hotel, college campus, factories, shopping malls and prestige homes.
We are also sought after for other services including: carpet care, pest control, landscape design and maintenance, maid service, plumbing, carpentry, the cleaning of entertainment venues, the provision of wash room supplies, among others.
To provide world class solutions in facilities maintenance, workforce education and outsourced services, led by a skilled and professional team committed to the betterment of our stakeholders and the environment
We will be recognized locally and internationally for providing best in class solutions that empower people and provide innovation and an unrivalled experience to clients.
Why Choose Us?
We will always be recognized locally and internationally for providing best in class solutions that empower people and provide innovation and an unrivalled experience to clients.
Here are some other reasons why you should choose us:
- Best value for money.
- Corporate structure matches those of formal businesses.
- Consults, trains and places workers locally and internationally.
- Maintains consistent standards governed by our Customer Service Charter.
- Efficiency and accountability are the hallmarks of the company’s performance.
- Posses the capability to manage entire facilities maintenance and value added services.
- Corporate Social Responsibility is a feature of our business operation through our Foundation.
- Over 28 years of experience as a trailblazer and innovator in the facilities maintenance industry.
- State of the art Call Centre to rapidly respond to our clients in general and emergency situations.
- Commercial and Private Businesses
- Financial Institutions
- Property Management Companies
- Home Owners
- Sea and Airports
- Cruise Ship Piers
- Business Custodial Services
- Call Centers
- Health Centers and Hospitals
Recent PostsHow to effectively evict RATS from your homes! Date: Aug 16, 2017
Some things Jamaicans can all agree on when it...
If you have what it takes to work at MMS, send us your resume!Apply Now